<body> <body>

Sunday, June 25, 2006

there's no place in KL that Yips and I Ping can't reach

blogpost #1
I came up with this idea of creating a blog out of the influence of other bloggers (check: adam's girlfriend). I have tons and tons of assignment up to my neck but procrastination got to the better of me. I haven't done any yet and it's all going to due. Thanks to I Ping who from time to time budge into my room to give me a knock on the head for... thinking nonsense... look, i'm over it already... just said that to anger you! tee hee...

Quote of The Day: "why does that tofu look like a biscuit?" -The pings


-yips-

stomped by Yi Ping at 7:59 PM



WHO's WHO?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called 29.08.06. Make your own badge here.
QUICK QUILL



SPREAD THE LOVE!




TRANSLATIONS

CHINESE
KOREAN
SPANISH
FRENCH
ITALIAN
JAPANESE


READ 'EM




Ang Gu Gu
Sixth Seal


CIRCLE OF BLOGGERS






















































Jeeva

Yien Yee

Oon-Yow

Agnes

Ming Zi

Daniel Ho

Hit the Jackpot?

CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF US




EPISODIC MEMORIES

introducing the two lovely blogmistresses -- iping...


ARCHIVES

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007


CREDITS

Layout by: adventchild
Header/Banner by: adventchild
Music hosted by: Yi Ping
Bloghost: Blogger


POWERED BY