<body> <body>

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

there's no place in KL that Yips and I Ping can't reach

Yips...Before i proceed...aiseh...hehe...i wana wish u happy semi anniversary!!hahaha...knowing her since 4th of January 2006..till today, 4th of July 2006..exactly half a year!!wohoo...time fly so fast...know u for so so long d wor...182 days..4368 hours..262080 minutes..N 15724800 seconds!!wah....see you day and nite..talk crap all day...until i can read ur mind...i can even know wat u wana say...same goes to u also la..throughout this 6 months i tink we certainly did loadz of stuff together rite??those crazy Indian slang, Malay slang, chinese slang..we're so good at it!!n yah...enjoying our karoake session singing the 5 Prinsip Rukun Negara..That's so cool..we too did cry together..usually over the same matter..sadly..but nevermind..by the way, u did manage to influence me la...now im also so obsessed with SHOES!!we're such shoe freaks!and also influencing me to change my way of dressing...haha...but im so not gonna wear that "baju mengandung!"..but it certainly do look nice on u...CUTE!!
What else to say har??oh ya..she was bad at cooking...same like me..when we first came..but eventually due to tonnes and tonnes of practise we manage to be a level higher...i guess..hopefully...Yips..ur such a "sweetheart" to me!!okok...We're not even near that..but still thanks for scolding and kicking and knocking my head...for...u know wat..but no matter wat...i still think that .... is pretty...N im so arrgghhh.....watever...i got to know a new thing about her today...she don know the 5 Rukun Negara...she shouldn't be in Malaysia..disgrace to the Malaysian race!!so u should follow me to aussie...so there n khao all the kuai lou!!hehe...
Lastly... You are and will always be my best friend! You have been there for me for the past half a year and I now you will continue to be...(U better be!!)
You're there when I have trouble and you're there just for being there! I don't know what I would do without you! Just so you know I'll always be here for you too!


-I Ping -

stomped by Yi Ping at 9:07 PM



WHO's WHO?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called 29.08.06. Make your own badge here.
QUICK QUILL



SPREAD THE LOVE!




TRANSLATIONS

CHINESE
KOREAN
SPANISH
FRENCH
ITALIAN
JAPANESE


READ 'EM




Ang Gu Gu
Sixth Seal


CIRCLE OF BLOGGERS






















































Jeeva

Yien Yee

Oon-Yow

Agnes

Ming Zi

Daniel Ho

Hit the Jackpot?

CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF US




EPISODIC MEMORIES

-I Ping-Ladies and gentleman... presenting to u th...
sick...from the flu Iping contracted to me... plus...
Yips... back with pictures!!I wonder if we'll be g...
Various food that IPing n Yips had tried cooking.....
As of now I feel rejected, just like another video...
skye, our only male housemate returned from his fe...
Presenting to u... Qu...
we were starving by the time we finished the 12 pm...
June 28th...just another day... during class hours...
Yips can't even sit while watching Tv...such a laz...


ARCHIVES

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007


CREDITS

Layout by: adventchild
Header/Banner by: adventchild
Music hosted by: Yi Ping
Bloghost: Blogger


POWERED BY