<body> <body>

Saturday, August 26, 2006

there's no place in KL that Yips and I Ping can't reach

BBQ Buffet in Restoran Talipon
Had dinner with J and AdelB last night in Talipon(cute name, huh?) which was situated just opposite the Kelana Jaya LRT station. I've never rendered oustide the borders of PJ for food, and I should start looking real hard cuz I'll be spending the next two and a half years over here. I can't just survive on fast food. Any suggestions of nice food around here in KL?
^AdelB making preparations with her cooking skills
There was a variety of seafood to choose from (Bawal, Prawns, Crabs, Cuttlefish, etc) lots of poultry: Chicken, Pork, Lamb!! (I like...) Beef. Lots of frozen foods as well.
AdelB's speciality was the Lamb BBQ (the taste still lingers in my mouth). The beef was jun (couldn't find the English translation for the word. Reffered to IPing and she said Elastic!! )
I, on the other hand, was in charge of the 'satay' and the 'BaGua' which we couldn't get enough of. We went for three rounds of 'BaGua' itself.
We had our moments of hot butter sprinkled to our skin- stinging but all in all, it was worth the pain. The more pain you go through, the more appreciative you'll be of the outcome...

The After meal...

A peice of BaGua left for... the kitty which kept circling our table. Gosh, look at the amount of butter used! We better be keeping our cholesterol level in check!

The Lovely AdelB and I.

Me and J.

And the smiles on our faces reflect how fully contented our stomachs are! Thanks J for the dinner!
Wish me luck for my assignments and I will be waiting for your home cooked food!
-yips-

stomped by Yi Ping at 11:19 PM

15 c|ixs:

Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

LAaa, wanna eat good food of coz la come over to Ampang and Cheras area!! Confirm to get the best food in KL! Pudu is also good =P

2:00 AM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

I've only tried the porridge in Pudu... Wei, you promised to tour me in Ampang area rite? then show me around then!

what's good in cheras?
eee hungry la thinking of food

2:11 AM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

woi mangkuk...i also wana eat..u went n enjoy leaving me alone at home!!so mo yi hei...

looking at the pictures making me hungry..arrgghh....nvm...i go cook mushroom soup then sit in front of the computer and stare at ur bbq-ed food..good idea leh?

1:04 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

must tell you how many times kuali?? I'm garpu la wei..

you can go eat also la... bring your bengster. kekeke... not expensive wert...

Still din have lunch yet, i suppose it's mushroom soup with kit kat again...

1:07 PM  
Blogger wonderbunny ranted...

weh... u Pings... IDENTIFY urselves.. dahla guna sama mia username... apa la... XD

3:03 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

you figure it out yourself la... apa niii... how many years dee you know me la... still tak tau my writing style ka... ish ish...

3:09 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

haha...erlynda u can't blame us ler..we are the pings..can't afford to change our name..lol..

anyway kuali..we go there together after exam k?we do one rombongan sambil belajar makan to tat talipon..k??k??

I had mushroom soup for lunch...err...nono..chicken soup actually with some mushroom in it!!n i burnt my tongue again!!

5:36 PM  
Blogger wonderbunny ranted...

ei ah ping, i think i also got a top exactly (or something) like urs wan la.. mine is red in colour.. from giordano eh.. XD tink u saw before ade...

5:51 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

ish ish... me garpu la wei.. you kuali...

ish ish...
spesies sendiri pun tak kenai

5:52 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

mine not from gio... dunno what brand already... J said it looked like an apron. cis... no fashion sense...

5:54 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

oopss...typing error la..tertype kuali..wanted to type garpu but my fingers din want to..cannot blame me ler.my fingers don like garpu i tink... :)

6:01 PM  
Blogger wonderbunny ranted...

WEH u two. i am KUALI lar... and also PINGGAN... tsktsktsk... confusion!!!

7:07 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

aik aik u kuali ka??
then got what perkakas dapur left for Iping?? lets see...
what about cawan?? she can take cawan

7:11 PM  
Blogger nuclear ranted...

huaa..nice dinner..hehe..syok lar u at last get to eat sumthin dat got taste..ehehhe...n wuts wif all da confusion bout da kitch equips thingy??hhaha...lynda is kuali aka pinggan.but i call her kuali.yi ping is erm..erm..garpu!!!ahah..im peruik..jolene is senduk..n stooi is mangkuk..haha...den ur fren,another ping is cawan?err..ok..cawan den..akakkaa!!!welcome to our kitchen group.. XD

8:38 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

Oh...i got new name izit?Why no one inform me wan?Ish...So im cawan rite?Ok..

I have kuali, mangkuk, garpu, senduk & periuk to teman me in the kitchen...cool..

Then all of us, the kitchen equipments can have the bbq n steamboat tat garpu had yesterday..It will be so fun...The kitchen equipment's reunion!!

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



WHO's WHO?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called 29.08.06. Make your own badge here.
QUICK QUILL



SPREAD THE LOVE!




TRANSLATIONS

CHINESE
KOREAN
SPANISH
FRENCH
ITALIAN
JAPANESE


READ 'EM




Ang Gu Gu
Sixth Seal


CIRCLE OF BLOGGERS






















































Jeeva

Yien Yee

Oon-Yow

Agnes

Ming Zi

Daniel Ho

Hit the Jackpot?

CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF US




EPISODIC MEMORIES

Monster House in CineleisureIt was my first time b...
I only started my PSY 105 paper this morning after...

Got tagged by Lynda... but this seems interesting....
Less Talk more PicturesSmile for the camera Robert...
We Took The Road Not (to be) TakenI started the da...
V For Vendetta In Starlight CinemaGirls Night Out ...
We had taste testing lab yesterday... curi makan l...
Erls -Queen Of Perversion she has this secret feti...
ah Pau... you are becoming so obsessed with maplin...


ARCHIVES

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007


CREDITS

Layout by: adventchild
Header/Banner by: adventchild
Music hosted by: Yi Ping
Bloghost: Blogger


POWERED BY