<body> <body>

Sunday, July 09, 2006

there's no place in KL that Yips and I Ping can't reach

Caption by Yips..
Caption by Iping..
Massive Picture Post... because we believe pictures speak a thousand words... and also because we haven't any internet access lately...
Iping crunching down to suit yips height... you'll never shrink la ips... might as well give up now... Iping just felt pity for Yips...wana let her feel tall too!

and she finally took my advice
She is too short la..i cant stand like tat for a long time.Yips just accept the fact that you are short!!

Sushi picnic in the seats of Mid Valley..


getting comfy and making ourselves home...
Yips is always taking my picture when I'm eating!! Shy shy la..
SHOE CRAZE!!!!!!!!





iping
iping
yips
yips
iping
yips
Moving on... to Alessandra! Let's see what she's up to
Alessandra's first picture without her World Peace.. Amazing amazing!!


Eh...same picture ka??
Nono...Look at her hands...its at different position!!
But why facial expression is exactly the same?? u rock la kawan!!

shoes again?? tak habis habis...
And the two lovely, quirky, and weird blogmistresses
if you couldn't recognise her, it's Iping btw...
I was forced to pose this way!! Yips trying to sabo me!!bad bad Yips..

and me, yips
look at Yips...trying to fake those innocent looks...yang tidak menjadi!

eh... this picture sesat la...supposed to be with the korean food in sg. wang...

Iping has a serious MSN Messenger chatting Disorder Class 5
Let's see what happens without it...

Look at Iping's expression... ganasnye... because she thought that Yips penyerap wireless... poor yips
Wana mess around with me??who ask u to serap all my wireless..Ambik hang!!
Now lets take a peek behind the scenes...
Cast n Credits..
Tired la layan this Yips...i need tonnes and tonnes of water..



People say practise makes perfect..just trying out the theory

I'm so evil...But Yips deserve it!! Muahaha
Sadly....
Yips wants me to be with her every second..i just left her for a while and there she is trying to flood the room with her tears!!

and after a long day, yips rejuvenates with Dutch Lady Low Fat Chocolate Milk...
Stolen chocolate milk u mean?? :)
-yips-
-IPing-

stomped by Yi Ping at 4:34 PM

1 c|ixs:

Blogger wonderbunny ranted...

man... you guys crack me up with every new posts. i've linked this blog up too. great job there! crouching snake hidden fire was hilarious! XD

btw, (yi)ping, you finally found your own species in kl... u shoe/bag lover. hahaha.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



WHO's WHO?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called 29.08.06. Make your own badge here.
QUICK QUILL



SPREAD THE LOVE!




TRANSLATIONS

CHINESE
KOREAN
SPANISH
FRENCH
ITALIAN
JAPANESE


READ 'EM




Ang Gu Gu
Sixth Seal


CIRCLE OF BLOGGERS






















































Jeeva

Yien Yee

Oon-Yow

Agnes

Ming Zi

Daniel Ho

Hit the Jackpot?

CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF US




EPISODIC MEMORIES

July 5th, 2006Theme : Headgear Day9-12 : ClassHead...
A day in Sungei Wang Plaza...Girls Day Out...Havin...
a tribute to my house mate that has stuck with me ...
Yips...Before i proceed...aiseh...hehe...i wana wi...
-I Ping-Ladies and gentleman... presenting to u th...
sick...from the flu Iping contracted to me... plus...
Yips... back with pictures!!I wonder if we'll be g...
Various food that IPing n Yips had tried cooking.....
As of now I feel rejected, just like another video...
skye, our only male housemate returned from his fe...


ARCHIVES

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007


CREDITS

Layout by: adventchild
Header/Banner by: adventchild
Music hosted by: Yi Ping
Bloghost: Blogger


POWERED BY