<body> <body>

Monday, August 28, 2006

there's no place in KL that Yips and I Ping can't reach

One Noodle House In SS2
After having an improper lunch and a whole day checking out food blogs, I Ping and I couldn't withstand the hunger of having yet another Campbell's Soup for dinner. Instead, we drove ourselves to survey around SS2 area for food (besides hawker). As usual, both of us were indecisive when it comes to choosing what to eat so we just picked the one we thought had the most number of customers and landed ourselves in One Noodle House.

I Ping couldn't withstand the hunger any longer...

tersengih-sengih pulak budak ini... the place we sat on looked like a prison cell.

My food was the first to arrive... I called for Szechuan Duck Noodle because I thought it'd be something like Szechuan soup... manatau...

If I'm not mistaken, this is called tau eu cheou in Hokkien. The best tau eu cheou I've tasted is still the Dim Sum place in One Stop back in Penang. This one ain't spicy at all.

I had Ice Blended Kiwi *loves loves loves*


Had to wait patiently for I Ping's food to arrive.


I Ping's Char Siew Noodle. It's supposed to be La Mien but ain't La Mien noodles thicker than this??


Honey Lemon~~


Dengan tidak membuang masa... *FEAST!*


What we had wasn't filling enough so I influenced IPing to join me to have McDonalds afterwards...

Fries dipped in Chocolate Sundae = *love*

I Ping couldn't resist the temptation... *evil laugh*
and we went home with a hearty stomach.
-yips-

stomped by Yi Ping at 5:51 PM

4 c|ixs:

Blogger wonderbunny ranted...

ah ping, u looked sooo INNOCENT while u dok waiting for cawan eh food to come... XD

12:08 AM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:26 AM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

finally someone discovered my innocence...

which are always overshadowed by the other perceptions like wild & loud ( which are not true)

12:45 AM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

Eh...eh...Looks can be deceiving u know..ur "innocent" look is the fake look..Don try to act innocent when ur not!!I guess u tried ur best to fake that look..Lucky u did a good job..But not every attempt will be succesful u know~!

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



WHO's WHO?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called 29.08.06. Make your own badge here.
QUICK QUILL



SPREAD THE LOVE!




TRANSLATIONS

CHINESE
KOREAN
SPANISH
FRENCH
ITALIAN
JAPANESE


READ 'EM




Ang Gu Gu
Sixth Seal


CIRCLE OF BLOGGERS






















































Jeeva

Yien Yee

Oon-Yow

Agnes

Ming Zi

Daniel Ho

Hit the Jackpot?

CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF US




EPISODIC MEMORIES

WHERE WE LIVE image retrieved from : Wikimapia.org
BBQ Buffet in Restoran TaliponHad dinner with J an...
Monster House in CineleisureIt was my first time b...
I only started my PSY 105 paper this morning after...

Got tagged by Lynda... but this seems interesting....
Less Talk more PicturesSmile for the camera Robert...
We Took The Road Not (to be) TakenI started the da...
V For Vendetta In Starlight CinemaGirls Night Out ...
We had taste testing lab yesterday... curi makan l...


ARCHIVES

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007


CREDITS

Layout by: adventchild
Header/Banner by: adventchild
Music hosted by: Yi Ping
Bloghost: Blogger


POWERED BY