<body> <body>

Sunday, July 23, 2006

there's no place in KL that Yips and I Ping can't reach

I went back to Penang during the weekends and of course have to meet up with my buddies...
As usual, everyone is busy with their own schedule so we decided to meet up for dinner..and Shze Li (SL) is our driver for the nite...Muaks muaks...thanks for driving us around yea..
Since I mengidam wana eat SATAY and according to SL the satay there is tasty...so we landed ourselves in SUPER TANKER!!
A few photos that I managed to snap...
(I made all of them starve coz i wana snap their food!! *ultimate cinkakness*)

Let's see what we had for dinner.. The four buddies with extremely huge stomach!

- Char Koay Kak -

- Hokkien Mee -

- Chai Kuei -

- Laksa -

- SATAY- (at last get to eat what i mengidam!!)

- Lok Lok-
And to complete our meal.... We have....

-Colourful drinks-
(We wanted to make it into rainbow color but not enuf cash)

- Tom Yam Mee-
(Tis pic sesat la.. I ate this days before going back to Penang at Jalan Alor)
*Sori la...no place to squeeze this pic in ler...*
How can I not snap any photo of my buddies rite?? So.. here it goes...
Tribute to my buddies...
Jane... Cecilia.. Shze Li..

Jane: Wana try some of my Laksa?? But I'm not giving it to u!! Bluek...
I Ping: SL...How many times must i tell u not to steal my money ha?? Ish... tat's my last harta ok?? Give me back!!

Shze Li: Why is this satay so HARD??? I think i just broke my teeth!

Ceci: Don't la snap my photo yet.. I'm trying pick my teeth..
Wait...I think I saw a CAT!! *run*

Shze Li: Hahaha... Look at Ceci's face.. Scared of such a small cat!! Hahaha...

- Trying to fish for our fishballs & get our hand some free SPA -

Jane: Gosh...too full d..can hardly hold my straw!!

Muahaha..I managed to snap Ceci's photo without her realizing it!! Caught u in action!
*peace*

Ooppss...Ceci thought SL was the one who took her photo...N Ceci is trying to demolish SL's phone to destroy her photo! *keganasan*
After all the keganasans and will our stomach full....

We snapped a nice picture with SL's cupboard as the background!
Jane: Mel mel..your hair smells so nice..
Mel: Hehe.. I know i know... I use Rejoice wan ar..
Ceci: My hair leh?? mine also nice ok?? I use Follow Me wan ah...
After all the keganasan and with our stomach full....
Wah...apa ini??obscenity!!Jane ah...don la molest SL.. if u really want also better off the lights first la!! Bad influence bad influence!
- I Ping-

stomped by Yi Ping at 8:52 PM

5 c|ixs:

Blogger silvermancer ranted...

ahahhahah!!!!i tak tahan!! keep on laughing nia!!! lol~~~....ehhehe...cic sure kill both of us eh la...ahahha...but you caption is more chin kak! aahahhaa...good luck la... :P

12:52 AM  
Blogger nuclear ranted...

lol...ust look at SL..hahahahha!!!she alwiz laugh non stop..in da pic all she's laughin..akakka!!!

9:56 PM  
Blogger silvermancer ranted...

u jeles ke ??? hohoho!!!

10:41 PM  
Blogger nuclear ranted...

wahlau..silvermancer lor..lol...hahahahha...at first didnt know who is silvermancer..but can suspect larr..da way u talk..u n ur chin kak word.. *shake head*

6:59 PM  
Blogger silvermancer ranted...

lol~~~...hang pun tak kenal aku!!???..ishishish..in fresnter so big somemore...tsktsktsk...

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



WHO's WHO?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called 29.08.06. Make your own badge here.
QUICK QUILL



SPREAD THE LOVE!




TRANSLATIONS

CHINESE
KOREAN
SPANISH
FRENCH
ITALIAN
JAPANESE


READ 'EM




Ang Gu Gu
Sixth Seal


CIRCLE OF BLOGGERS






















































Jeeva

Yien Yee

Oon-Yow

Agnes

Ming Zi

Daniel Ho

Hit the Jackpot?

CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF US




EPISODIC MEMORIES

Erlynda's Long Lost Twin...Picture 1: erlyndapictu...
why do i exert the impression to other people that...
Dinner in SS2 Murni mamakand so iping went back to...
and another bad impression of us...Bad luck is sti...
Shifting DAY finally arrived! Stoked to be moving ...
KFC MELTZ...!! what a cute box!! let's check out w...
Caption by Yips..Caption by Iping.. Massive Pictur...
July 5th, 2006Theme : Headgear Day9-12 : ClassHead...
A day in Sungei Wang Plaza...Girls Day Out...Havin...
a tribute to my house mate that has stuck with me ...


ARCHIVES

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007


CREDITS

Layout by: adventchild
Header/Banner by: adventchild
Music hosted by: Yi Ping
Bloghost: Blogger


POWERED BY