<body> <body>

Sunday, July 23, 2006

there's no place in KL that Yips and I Ping can't reach

why do i exert the impression to other people that I'm a WILD kind of person?? People who know me tend to think otherwise (Back me up buds!!) Besides, it's not the first time people misinterpret and judge how I look with who I really am. I don't know whether I should take that as a compliment or otherwise... hmmm... I perceive myself as a quiet, self-reflective social being (oh wait, that came from somewhere... Ooo... Franzoi! Too much Social Psy...) Anyways, I won't take it personally... but I Know What You Said About Me to Melissa Last Week. You know who you are... I am out to get you... *evil laugh*

It's THE MEGA SALES SEASON!!!!!!!!! SO MUCH DISCOUNTS, SO LITTLE CASH!!!
I can only stare in admiration as the others parade their new outfits, bags, blah... blah...

Alessandra got her bag... (finally) after having so long gone bag-less. Too bad she couldn't bring her Dior, I would so love to see it..



peace!




closer look...


Ooo... radioactive...

L.Ying (hmm... when pronounced it reads lying. Maybe I shall give her another name... Miss Ku sounds nice...) and Alessandra got themselves new curtains! all under rm100


lets see the details...


now the urge to compulsively shop is at a high... gotta find something to cure the itch...
be back when I've found one!


-yips-

stomped by Yi Ping at 3:11 PM



WHO's WHO?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called 29.08.06. Make your own badge here.
QUICK QUILL



SPREAD THE LOVE!




TRANSLATIONS

CHINESE
KOREAN
SPANISH
FRENCH
ITALIAN
JAPANESE


READ 'EM




Ang Gu Gu
Sixth Seal


CIRCLE OF BLOGGERS






















































Jeeva

Yien Yee

Oon-Yow

Agnes

Ming Zi

Daniel Ho

Hit the Jackpot?

CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF US




EPISODIC MEMORIES

Dinner in SS2 Murni mamakand so iping went back to...
and another bad impression of us...Bad luck is sti...
Shifting DAY finally arrived! Stoked to be moving ...
KFC MELTZ...!! what a cute box!! let's check out w...
Caption by Yips..Caption by Iping.. Massive Pictur...
July 5th, 2006Theme : Headgear Day9-12 : ClassHead...
A day in Sungei Wang Plaza...Girls Day Out...Havin...
a tribute to my house mate that has stuck with me ...
Yips...Before i proceed...aiseh...hehe...i wana wi...
-I Ping-Ladies and gentleman... presenting to u th...


ARCHIVES

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007


CREDITS

Layout by: adventchild
Header/Banner by: adventchild
Music hosted by: Yi Ping
Bloghost: Blogger


POWERED BY