<body> <body>

Monday, August 28, 2006

there's no place in KL that Yips and I Ping can't reach

Mondays are usually very hectic for me..classes from 10am to 12pm & 2pm to 5pm..3 hours of Biopsychology is so so torturing!!But today I only went for 1 hour lecture and I went home early!!Yippee..thanks to Lih Ying (coz she suggested to go home early!!)..We went home early to do our review but I was too lazy..So I was looking through some food blogs...N fuh...all the food was so so tempting!!I can only admire while drooling and stamping my feet saying "I wan I wan"..I was hungry and I thought by looking at those pictures it could at least make me "full" but....NO!!it did not help...at all!!not even a tinny little bit..
So Mondays as usual Beng will fetch me to Pasar Malam in SS2..Thanks to the tempting and seducing blog i saw earlier i was craving for ROASTED DUCK...And both of us landed ourselves in.....



PRINCE Cafe...
WHY??
Because according to ME...
"This shop looks like they have roasted duck...Come let's go in..Quick..QUICK!!"
*How on earth did i came out with the theory that they have roasted duck?Err..I have no idea!*

While lookin at the menu.
Beng: Told u d they won't have duck here...ish..
Mel: Harh??No duck??Let me see...
Not even a single word of DUCK in the menu??
Yer....Why like tat wan??
*sobsob*
Beng: Why don't u get something similar to duck?Like beef??
Mel: *faint* Beef?Similar to duck??Isn't chicken more similar??
Beng: Oh really? *emberassed*

No duck...no roasted duck...
All my hopes and dreams were crushed into pieces..
My life was so miserable when i saw the menu...without a single word of DUCK in it...
But....

No duck ler but He got me this...Some banana smoothie drink..
err....tasted kinda weird though...
Doesn't taste like duck at all!
Not even close to it..



Noodles + egg + ham + green peas + carrot + corn + some slightly spicy soup
I have no idea what is it called but it isn't the best of the best la...sekadar boleh telan la..



And this is some chicken chop plus rice..
It wasn't that bad though...But it was kinda dry..Have to curi Beng's soup to mix and eat it with my rice! *shy shy*



So sleepy until like that?While eating also can sleep?
Gosh...hello hello...bangun bangun..morrning d!!

After nicely "belasah"ing the meal...

What a waste of vege!!Beng....think of those Africans..they wana eat also don't get to eat..
Gara-gara Mikie's influence :)

So we then continue with our actual plan...Pasar Malam...
How can I go to Pasar Malam without buying any food rite? :)

Our all time favourite..
Keropok Lekor..


Popiah...
Btw..One portion of it is missing...As usual Beng was too hungry.. *shakehead*



Green Bean...Soup??He mengidam wana eat Tau Fu Fah but can't find any...So Green Bean also jadi la...
He ate the whole thing by himself...
No time to talk to me also... Was too into his Green Bean... *sobsob*

Just before going back home...
Hehe...forced him to snap this...
So anyway I came home with my stomach extra bloated and i guess i add on a few more kg's tonite...
But nevermind...the 30 hours Famine is just around the corner!!err...Yea yea...I consider 2 months as around the corner...So in the mean time I shall eat all i can!
-I Ping-

stomped by Yi Ping at 11:58 PM

20 c|ixs:

Blogger Shea Speare ranted...

Oh my go-D

Another blog of food again i see. Pls don't make me gain weight more by seeing them again.

1:46 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

you're the one tempted.. don't blame the blogs =D

3:13 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

Eik...by seeing them also u can gain weight?not bad not bad..Then i shall post up more foods so that u can go fat!!~Fat is cute!!Just giving u a hand u know...

3:16 PM  
Blogger wonderbunny ranted...

T.T this blog is evil... no no... the blog owners are the evil ones... dahla ppl dok lapar sekarang... summore post so many food eh pics... T.T

kejam... kejam~~~~

4:12 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

hehe..kuali..we're not evil ler..we're just helping u..u said ur hungry ma..tats y we post up pic of foods..so tat u can look and admire them..u might feel full u know..try n c la

4:19 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

>erlz : you know you can't resist coming back for more...

4:27 PM  
Blogger Shea Speare ranted...

Aiyo...

Let's call for food fight!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

Bring it on!

10:46 PM  
Blogger wonderbunny ranted...

apa nie.. fight food?... tink of those Africa children... tak dapat makan... and u ppl want to throw food around... tsk tsk.. insaflah.

budak-budak sekarang nie.. memang terlampau kaya... sampai mahu buang makanan di muka orang...

11:46 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

Haha...ya la..Shea speare u terlalu kaya d...if too much of money don waste it by throwing food...u can donate to me all ur harta pusaka..i won't mind having all ur hartas..

But if u still insist of throwing food then ok ler...We shall call for food fight..Just tell us when & where..I shall avoid tat plave n time..don tink i wan extra facial on my face!

2:54 AM  
Blogger Shea Speare ranted...

..........

NO NO! Don't get me wrong la. Food fight doesn't mean have to throw food what. I will post the most delicious food you never seen before and lets see who's food is the most tempting.

That's what i mean!

I will post them tomorrow. Just wait and see.

Nyek, nyek, nyek...

11:43 AM  
Blogger wonderbunny ranted...

buahaha... hahahAN~

i also agak aledi that shea speare, sooner or later oso gonna post food in his blog... kekekeke~~~

we shall all wait... for his delicious blog post~

2:21 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

haha...sure can fight with us anot??we shall wait n c ler...faster post yea...lets see whose is better n more tempting!!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Shea Speare ranted...

Wait wait!

I will let you see until you really gonna feel like licking the computer screen.

7:45 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

I'm still waiting...so slow wan..if reali hungry also die of hunger d lo..so so slow..no matter wat u post it wont beat our post la..so don worry..i wont lick the computer..i scared u cannot than with all our food nia!

9:32 PM  
Blogger wonderbunny ranted...

dowan lick la... later kena static shock baru tau... =P

11:58 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

haha...ya hor..later kena static shock pulak...but nvm la..eventually shea speare will get used to it ler..he will need to lick the screen very often cz he wont stand the tempation!

1:07 AM  
Blogger Shea Speare ranted...

How did you know i lick on the computer screen?!

I always do that eventually....

2:08 AM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

I still see no food la... all i see is your face plastered all over your blog... and now... on to more foodstuff!!

10:11 AM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

he's trying to change his blog into a food blog..hehe..but still way behind us ler yips..shea speare u try slowly la k?haha..i doubt u can beat us though!kekeke

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



WHO's WHO?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called 29.08.06. Make your own badge here.
QUICK QUILL



SPREAD THE LOVE!




TRANSLATIONS

CHINESE
KOREAN
SPANISH
FRENCH
ITALIAN
JAPANESE


READ 'EM




Ang Gu Gu
Sixth Seal


CIRCLE OF BLOGGERS






















































Jeeva

Yien Yee

Oon-Yow

Agnes

Ming Zi

Daniel Ho

Hit the Jackpot?

CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF US




EPISODIC MEMORIES

One Noodle House In SS2 After having an improper l...
WHERE WE LIVE image retrieved from : Wikimapia.org
BBQ Buffet in Restoran TaliponHad dinner with J an...
Monster House in CineleisureIt was my first time b...
I only started my PSY 105 paper this morning after...

Got tagged by Lynda... but this seems interesting....
Less Talk more PicturesSmile for the camera Robert...
We Took The Road Not (to be) TakenI started the da...
V For Vendetta In Starlight CinemaGirls Night Out ...


ARCHIVES

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007


CREDITS

Layout by: adventchild
Header/Banner by: adventchild
Music hosted by: Yi Ping
Bloghost: Blogger


POWERED BY