<body> <body>

Thursday, September 14, 2006

there's no place in KL that Yips and I Ping can't reach

Exam is finally over!!YipYip Hurray!!
We went for lunch to celebrate our ..... INDEPENDENCE?? yaya...1 month independence..
Whole bunch of us were deciding where to head to for lunch..
Manhattan Fish Market??
Oasis Food Court??
Ali Maju?? *pengsan*
Finally....


SAN FRANCISCO STEAK HOUSE!!
Went there for their lunch set..
We can choose either chicken or DORY FISH *yummy*


Appetizer..

Sweet corn soup

Round bun with butter...


Salad with thousand island sauce..
Yummy....

Drinks


Main Dish


My Dory Fish..
Was not as nice as I expected..



Chicken chop
Dessert..
Colourful butter cake!!
Eh...wait..let me rephrase my sentence...
Colourful HARD Butter Cake..
It was more like cookies than cake..
Presenting to u.......

With tummies full and big smiles on our faces..


Back: Mikie, Mich, Yuen Yee, Vern May, Ming Zi, Fung Min
Front: Beng Tack, Mel, Hua Fu, Grace


I was going through Mich's bloggy and look what i found!!

Kena sabo from her pulak...


Anyway I "stole" two of the above photo from Mich..According to Ms. Winnie I MUST cite Mich..using the APA format..
But how eh??
*thinking*

(Teh, 2006)??

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
For dinner I went to SS2..

Supposed to go Pasar Malam but ended up in this coffee shop because it was raining..

No pasar malam for me *sobsob*

I had Spicy Pan Mee....Was quite nice..But i prefer the Pan Mee from Sg. Buloh!!
Yee Mee for Beng...


Ikan Bakar!!
The fish was nice but the sauce was err...err...weird tasting..
All in all, the lunch was so so in San Francisco.. The dinner was ok la..
But but...
It's holiday now!!
YEAYEA..
Going back to Penang tumolo..
More and more post on hawker food I suppose..
:)
-I Ping-

stomped by Yi Ping at 12:31 PM

2 c|ixs:

Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

Great soup with some cream over! I'll put that in this coming menu for my set lunch! Thanks!

12:41 AM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

No prob Franz...

Just don forget to let me try ur set lunch yea..hehe

Shea Speare...not much food to post up lately..but but..just for u i will post up some ler..kesian only see u so desperate for foods..don lick ur com d k??

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



WHO's WHO?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called 29.08.06. Make your own badge here.
QUICK QUILL



SPREAD THE LOVE!




TRANSLATIONS

CHINESE
KOREAN
SPANISH
FRENCH
ITALIAN
JAPANESE


READ 'EM




Ang Gu Gu
Sixth Seal


CIRCLE OF BLOGGERS






















































Jeeva

Yien Yee

Oon-Yow

Agnes

Ming Zi

Daniel Ho

Hit the Jackpot?

CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF US




EPISODIC MEMORIES

As to celebrate Feli's last paper, we went out for...
I came across this from one of Kenny Sia's previou...
*Grunt grunt*Sushi King Membership Promobut a very...
the mood in AE1 seems kind of dreary since it is a...
Vote for BPsych's Hottest New Coupleaustin *heart*...
SS15 - Asia CafeWent out for supper after closing ...
Kenneth being so proud of his offspring. He looks ...
Merdeka Eve Celebration!Aless looked so sleepy... ...
This is where we went for lunch today..SHOKUDO in ...
So yesterday was another boring weekday..Went to c...


ARCHIVES

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007


CREDITS

Layout by: adventchild
Header/Banner by: adventchild
Music hosted by: Yi Ping
Bloghost: Blogger


POWERED BY