<body> <body>

Thursday, August 31, 2006

there's no place in KL that Yips and I Ping can't reach

So yesterday was another boring weekday..Went to college in the morning as usual..Beng and I decided to go somewhere to have a proper lunch..So, he drove to KL Sentral and we took the monorail to Bukit Bintang to have our lunch in..................



THE SHIP!!
"The Best Steak In Town"

I thought this orchid is cute.. Even planned to curi it home... But the angelic side of me overcome my evil side... *grin*


As appetizer we ordered
Garlic Toast..
It was fantastic..The bread was crispy and the garlic smell and taste is just nice..Not too much not too little either...
YumYum...



Crabmeat Sweetcorn Soup..
I can only taste some seafood thingy instead of the crabmeat..
And the mixture of sweetcorn with the seafood doesn't go well toegther... :(




Hehe...I may look "sua pah-ish" but I think this is cute...
This is their help button...There's buttons for call, bill & water..
But service was not tat good...press for bill d have to wait so long... *gribfist*
Main Dish...
Sizzling Chicken Fillet...
It's one of the famous dish here...
Superb!
A-must-try dish
This salad comes together with the Sizzling Chicken Fillet

This is what i ordered.. BARNIE!! from the StoneAge Meal..
Yes..yes...I ordered cz of the name..
What??Cute mer...
They have a few different types of meat cooked on top of this hot wooden thingy..
It's so hot that it almost burnt my finger...grr...
The sauce was nice...
Mix the meat with the sauce n u get HEAVEN!!
This salad came with BARNIE...
Hehe...still feel the name is cute..

Drinks...
We ordered fruit juice..
Watermelon and Honey Dew..



I fell in love with this orchid...I don have the guts to curi the big orchid so i took the small wan..
The one the put on the drinks..hehe..easier to seludup into my bag!
And the total came up to RM 78.78...
What a nice number..
I guess it was worth..because the lunch could last me till the next day..which is almost 24 hours!
Should go there for a change n the atmosphere is very cozy & romantic! :)
-I Ping-

stomped by Yi Ping at 11:45 AM

9 c|ixs:

Blogger P@nda.... ranted...

tsk tsk~
u girls hav been enjoying life arr.. haha
mel dun eat too much ler...
fat fat fat XD XD XD
btw...got lost in sec17??
when u r already in sec17??
LOL

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

Nice stuff. Maybe you should get a nicer pic of it though. I may not be always around to leave a comment but I'll be constant. =)

By the way, you seem to be enjoying life to the max eh. That's great. Nice food. Take me out for some of that next time.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Shea Speare ranted...

WEI!!!

ENUF! ENUF!!

*Licking computer screen*

See la...

11:17 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

Panda...I can't ler..All the food very tempting..I can't resist the temptation..Fat also fat la..Haha..

As long as i can enjoy the food!N then snap pic n post it up here..So tat Shea Speare can start licking his computer screen again!!Haha...Shea Speare told u d u can't stand the temptation wan ler...Wana have food fight some more la..

Franz...I can only get a nicer pic if I have a better phone!or a better camera!Too bad ler..I don't have the money to buy one..Or u can sponsor me..I promise I will snap better photo if u buy me a camera!

2:12 AM  
Blogger Shea Speare ranted...

I just posted them up liau.

Is that franz franz that i know? From HSBM?

7:31 PM  
Blogger wonderbunny ranted...

yalah... it's D High School Franz... our famous chef in da making~~~ our old buddy~

9:01 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

eh sheaspeare... btw,what is your chinese name ah?

wei nice food in your blog.. too bad la I can't afford expensive food... can only eat cheap cheap hawker food. that is already enough to tempt you to lick the comp screen dee

9:43 PM  
Blogger Shea Speare ranted...

Oh My Goat!

Franz!!! I DAMN MISS YOU LA. Where are you?! Haven't yam cha long time. We go eat cheap (or expensive) food and post up on the blog to make every blogger in the world get fatter.

Wakiakiakika! Macam inila panggil travel sambil enjoy food! No matter if its expensive or not, food is all we matter. Enuf of that too tempting post. I lick on the computer screen everytime i visit your blog. EVERYTIME!

My chinese name ah? I really don't know. Have to ask my dearest mom. You can give her a call.

019-xxx xxxx-What's my Name. HAHAHAHAHA!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

Hahaha...this proves that our food are all tempting..Then we shall post up more food leh Yips..Let's tempt Shea Speare till he canot tahan!

I got to know one more thing...Shea Speare's iman tak kuat..cannot tahan temptation wan..Kekeke...

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



WHO's WHO?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called 29.08.06. Make your own badge here.
QUICK QUILL



SPREAD THE LOVE!




TRANSLATIONS

CHINESE
KOREAN
SPANISH
FRENCH
ITALIAN
JAPANESE


READ 'EM




Ang Gu Gu
Sixth Seal


CIRCLE OF BLOGGERS






















































Jeeva

Yien Yee

Oon-Yow

Agnes

Ming Zi

Daniel Ho

Hit the Jackpot?

CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF US




EPISODIC MEMORIES

Thursday night IPing and I went out to search for ...
Mondays are usually very hectic for me..classes fr...
One Noodle House In SS2 After having an improper l...
WHERE WE LIVE image retrieved from : Wikimapia.org
BBQ Buffet in Restoran TaliponHad dinner with J an...
Monster House in CineleisureIt was my first time b...
I only started my PSY 105 paper this morning after...

Got tagged by Lynda... but this seems interesting....
Less Talk more PicturesSmile for the camera Robert...


ARCHIVES

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007


CREDITS

Layout by: adventchild
Header/Banner by: adventchild
Music hosted by: Yi Ping
Bloghost: Blogger


POWERED BY