<body> <body>

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

there's no place in KL that Yips and I Ping can't reach

I've been really slacking off on things once I hit home. All I do is laze around the house with the tv remote in my hand- because if there's anywhere that you'd find me, it'll be in front of the telly. It's starting to take control of my life, I get really absorbed into whatever I'm watching and the only movement I make when I'm at it to move my fingers to channel surf. I am totally cut off from the world - SMS-es with delayed replies, calls missed and life just stops when I watch Jamie Oliver work his magic. I need to get my life back.

I start by going online, only to find out that I've been tagged by



here goes...



Four Things Not Many Know

  • I still sleep in my PJs
  • I have a need to clean and arrange things when I'm stressed up
  • I secretly wish that I can own a pet snake
  • I am hopeless for any polka-dotted themed fashion accessory
  • Four Movies I could Watch Over and Over

    Four Places I've Lived

  • The first (and last) papan crib I've lived back in Georgetown, Penang

  • The rented terrace house with a big lawn in Seberang Jaya.

  • My home in Taman Meranti

  • A rented space in an apartment in Desa Kiara

  • Four TV Shows I Love to Watch

    Four Places I've Been On Vacation

    I don't usually go on vacations though I want to badly.

    Four Of My Favourite Foods

    All things "thong sui" including Chendol, Leng Chee Kang and Pulut Hitam

    Sambal Petai!

    the ever so sinful chocolates

    and a nice sour and spicy bowl of Asam Laksa

    Four Places I Would Rather Be

  • by the beach

  • having a dip in the bathtub

  • My cozy bed (especially when it rains)

  • In the library
  • Four Favourite Songs (this hour)

    Snow Patrol : Chasing Cars



    Radiohead : Creep



    Shayne Ward : No Promises



    Eurythmics : Sweet Dreams


    And the Four People I tag are:
  • Have fun!

    -yips-



    stomped by Yi Ping at 12:57 AM

    12 c|ixs:

    Blogger wonderbunny ranted...

    ahaha... kena tag pulak? hmm... wait til i balik sekolah only i do lar... i just woke up le. XD

    6:24 AM  
    Blogger minkymouse ranted...

    haha..i know i kena tagged ..lynda told me..keke..will do when i free lor...^^

    7:15 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

    Kena tag means what? I still blur blur with that word,"Tag"

    9:40 PM  
    Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

    you know when you were kids, there was this really pointless game where you used to run around and touching other kids going,"Tag, you're it!" and then the other person has got to do the same thing prying on other victims. This works the same way.
    I tagged you : which means you got to do this post and fill it up with your own preferences.
    You're it!

    10:07 PM  
    Blogger wonderbunny ranted...

    wat le u, SS... tsktsk... ei, i ade done the tag d. in my live spaces. check it out.

    10:11 PM  
    Blogger sleepycarrot2 ranted...

    Hoi!!! You copycat my style of doing tags!!!

    COPYCAT!!!!!!!

    ;P

    11:40 PM  
    Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

    haha oops... i should quote roberta

    (NG, 2006)

    References
    NG., R(2006). Retrieved from the worldwideweb : http://daydreamingdaydreams.blogspot.com

    =D

    1:05 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

    ..... You girls leave me speechless. I was thinking it was like "Ah-chi-duduk". So, means I have to play tag by posting anything?

    7:19 PM  
    Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

    means you gotta to the above post la...
    list Four of ...
    Four of...

    12:29 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

    Aiyo....

    7:56 AM  
    Blogger sleepycarrot2 ranted...

    Goodness. How do you get so many comments per post ar? You bribe/blackmail people to comment ar? Mine damn empty wei... LOL.

    8:55 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

    It takes time, carrot. Hahaha. We use comments to talk topics.

    10:31 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home



    WHO's WHO?

    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Malaysia


    www.flickr.com
    This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called 29.08.06. Make your own badge here.
    QUICK QUILL



    SPREAD THE LOVE!




    TRANSLATIONS

    CHINESE
    KOREAN
    SPANISH
    FRENCH
    ITALIAN
    JAPANESE


    READ 'EM




    Ang Gu Gu
    Sixth Seal


    CIRCLE OF BLOGGERS






















































    Jeeva

    Yien Yee

    Oon-Yow

    Agnes

    Ming Zi

    Daniel Ho

    Hit the Jackpot?

    CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF US




    EPISODIC MEMORIES

    The Pings will be on HIATUS until further noticeIP...
    Exam is finally over!!YipYip Hurray!!We went for l...
    As to celebrate Feli's last paper, we went out for...
    I came across this from one of Kenny Sia's previou...
    *Grunt grunt*Sushi King Membership Promobut a very...
    the mood in AE1 seems kind of dreary since it is a...
    Vote for BPsych's Hottest New Coupleaustin *heart*...
    SS15 - Asia CafeWent out for supper after closing ...
    Kenneth being so proud of his offspring. He looks ...
    Merdeka Eve Celebration!Aless looked so sleepy... ...


    ARCHIVES

    June 2006
    July 2006
    August 2006
    September 2006
    October 2006
    November 2006
    December 2006
    March 2007


    CREDITS

    Layout by: adventchild
    Header/Banner by: adventchild
    Music hosted by: Yi Ping
    Bloghost: Blogger


    POWERED BY