<body> <body>

Sunday, November 19, 2006

there's no place in KL that Yips and I Ping can't reach

The Ping's are back... but not for long.
At least until 'Arab' decides to let his line open.

And now.......
Food Galore!!!
Cav, Nicky ( NiX ) & I have been spending loads on food lately ( and they put the blame on me for bringing them around... ish... buat baik tak dibalas pun...). The first time I tried Chili's was on NiX's birthday in Bangsar Village Centre we had Southwestern Egg Roles, Cajun burger, Lamb Shoulder & Cheesesteak Sandwich. The food was good but the service we got from them were below average. The waiters treated us as if we weren't fit to dine in this restaurant. The refills for the bottomless beverages were supposed to come immediately but we had to ask for it every single time.
but on a lighter note...
Food Foundry's Caeser Salad
with lots and lots of cheese toppings!

Cordon Bleu
which came in a small portion and wasn't so filling. Giving it a 3/10



Meatballs & Fries.
and the Curry Puff in Ikea was superb. Crispy on the outside, very very filling (eggwhite, potatoes & chicken) on the inside. Definately reccomended for all. It's halal. Thinking of it makes me want to go back for more. Besides, it's only RM 1 each.

And just to satisfy my cravings for cakes, Cav, Nicky & I headed out to secret recipe where I had marvellous Cordon Bleu - for the second time this week. and it was 20x better than the one in food foundry.
my food, Cav's watch & Nicky's fingers.

Dave Deli's Sirloin Steak

Creamy Carbonara with Spaghetti.
which was soooooooooooo watery it tasted like koey teow soup.
hmm... I'm attempting to cook Fetucinne Carbonara on tuesday just for the fun of it.
and the recipe:



Dave Deli's in 1u






Been passing time with a lot of tai ti lately. Beginning to get very fond of the game.
learning dota as well but I'm still working on the interface. gah... I just don't have gaming fingers. Words like Medusa, farming & ks that were once alien to me are now starting to make sense.
MGT paper sucked. Especially with the case study. Ms. N fed us with every tip possible but maybe that made me so lazy~ Flipped through the book for an hour or two then went straight to sleep. I'm contented if I don't end up with a grade lower than C.
Two weeks till finals... and next year I will be starting my second year in B. Psych.
time flies.
-y ii p ss -

stomped by Yi Ping at 8:30 PM



WHO's WHO?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called 29.08.06. Make your own badge here.
QUICK QUILL



SPREAD THE LOVE!




TRANSLATIONS

CHINESE
KOREAN
SPANISH
FRENCH
ITALIAN
JAPANESE


READ 'EM




Ang Gu Gu
Sixth Seal


CIRCLE OF BLOGGERS






















































Jeeva

Yien Yee

Oon-Yow

Agnes

Ming Zi

Daniel Ho

Hit the Jackpot?

CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF US




EPISODIC MEMORIES

I Ping is currently stranded at home without inter...
Tried out Swensen's on Sunday together along with ...
Being a first timer on PhotoshopCS2, I decided to ...
Of Birthday Celebration in Mamak and DK Car Park.....
Henna at the Bazaarmy hand and roberta's butterfl...
Highlands Lunch Buffetrm34.00 +tax and service cha...
IPing & I were out of groceries after the three we...
cocklescikughosts on the street -yips-
Meals consumed over the period of last week Bak Ku...
The semester break is drawing to an end. Then it'l...


ARCHIVES

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007


CREDITS

Layout by: adventchild
Header/Banner by: adventchild
Music hosted by: Yi Ping
Bloghost: Blogger


POWERED BY