<body> <body>

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

there's no place in KL that Yips and I Ping can't reach

Meals consumed over the period of last week
Bak Kut Teh : Black Soup (There's a reason for this)


Of course it comes with eu char koey



Shzeli's Tom Yam Noodles (that brings her to the verge of tears)

uiyo... four chopsticks?


Fried Oyster (if i'm not mistaken it's called oot chen- the spelling might be a bit out)

everybody started digging in before I could snap it 'fresh-looking'


Bak Kut Teh - White Soup / cheng theng


Some shop in gurney ( I forgot what's the name already) and this is the speciality

noodles with lots of HUGE PRAWNS. there were about 10 prawns in that dish

Fish disguised amongst beehoon.

this was very salty. You could see by the amount of tau eu


Or Kui Tau (also another speciality of this shop)


Fried chickens!


Candid pics in Sintat

there's something about WC's expression that I cannot seem to withold my giggles.
This is when she found out something about STPM~


and this pic just seems so wrong. Erlz looking like she's about to puke-
WC just sniggering away.
and Stooi looking Saddened? yet sneakily peeking to the camera~
I miss going back to Tanjung~ I miss ah Chan teaching BM and us all having a good laugh as he pokes fun of the beng-ish guys. Most of all, I miss the company I had back then. Please do keep in touch ya'll!
- yips -

stomped by Yi Ping at 12:39 AM

12 c|ixs:

Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

DELICIOUS ! I miss the fried oyster there so big and delicious ! Had it at ANSON ROAD when i was there !

Wats bakkutteh white soup isn't it the same as all normal bakkutteh?

1:41 AM  
Blogger wonderbunny ranted...

oi oi. that is the most geli-fying pic of me you've ever taken. omg. tsktsktsk!!!!

btw, it's OU CHIEN lar... wat OOT CHEN... like somebody eh name nia. tsktsk...

1:39 PM  
Blogger 毓涵 ranted...

Great pics. kept me smiling for about 5 minutes really. Esp the last one. and yea, its oo chien. not oot chen.

3:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

Lol. I'm hungry now.

6:18 PM  
Blogger nuclear ranted...

ahhaha!!!i keep on laughin at da pics with stooi,lynda n wc..ahah!!dats so funny..u nie,memang pandai snap candid pic larr..

11:35 PM  
Blogger wonderbunny ranted...

pandai... teramat pandai... -_-||| hey, when are we gonna have our yam rice??? >.<

1:46 PM  
Blogger Shea Speare ranted...

Yam Rice! At where? Taman Sentosa?

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

Can i tag along? All this food making me hungry ....

7:00 PM  
Blogger nuclear ranted...

sentosa oso got!!!!very near to my place nia..ehhehe...

8:37 PM  
Blogger wonderbunny ranted...

i know ade... our blogger meeting we do at Taman Sentosa. ahahaha... i wan to eat yam rice!!! XD

9:07 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

yips >> turtle rock
hey thanks for dropping by my blog.
err... however it's spelled I think I should refer it as fried oyster instead.

yips >> erlz & Mich
sorry ler.. tak jadi pulak... we make the meeting in three weeks time ok?
> erlz that time will be in the midst of exams ke?

> shea
that time you can join us la

>aaronC
eh eh you live miles away.. dun come kacau

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

(._.) ok.....

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



WHO's WHO?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called 29.08.06. Make your own badge here.
QUICK QUILL



SPREAD THE LOVE!




TRANSLATIONS

CHINESE
KOREAN
SPANISH
FRENCH
ITALIAN
JAPANESE


READ 'EM




Ang Gu Gu
Sixth Seal


CIRCLE OF BLOGGERS






















































Jeeva

Yien Yee

Oon-Yow

Agnes

Ming Zi

Daniel Ho

Hit the Jackpot?

CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF US




EPISODIC MEMORIES

The semester break is drawing to an end. Then it'l...
The whether today is congruent to the mood I was i...
The delayed post of yet another food affairdated b...
This is suppose to be posted up 2 weeks ago..Durin...
The Pings LOVE LAKSA!! Asam laksa.. It's definatel...
HEAVENLY CHOCOLATE CAKEOn Wednesday, I was invited...
Haven't been updating for quite sometime..Not real...
I've been really slacking off on things once I hit...
The Pings will be on HIATUS until further noticeIP...
Exam is finally over!!YipYip Hurray!!We went for l...


ARCHIVES

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007


CREDITS

Layout by: adventchild
Header/Banner by: adventchild
Music hosted by: Yi Ping
Bloghost: Blogger


POWERED BY