<body> <body>

Monday, October 02, 2006

there's no place in KL that Yips and I Ping can't reach

The semester break is drawing to an end. Then it'll be another two weeks before returning back to Penang again for the Raya and Deepavali break~ in which also I'll be turning 19.
gurney

Kor Kor& Kor Tiao got a Pekingese recently. According to the Pekingese legend it was believed that this adorable lil thing was the byproduct of a love affair between a Lion and a Marmoset. I can see the similarities.

Granny : Siang kah buh lang sai aneh

KorKor even told me that one of the parking attendant in gurney even warned her of Joey's metamorphosis.

PA : i tell you ah... he's not a dog. Don't believe you'll see. One day ha... he turn into a monkey!

-.-"

Joey being trained by Kor Tiao


Who cannot fall in love with those adorable eyes?
Joey was so hyper all along: take for example- me on chocolates. It was running all about in the house jumping up to everybody's lap. This is sure one attention seeker.
Then we had dinner in Bali Hai with it's tagline "If it swims, we have it."
lau lang eh... din see dolphins or penguines on the menu pun...



orange & the coconut


Humongous! I pity those two fishes living in such a cramped space. I think it's called Estuary something something...


Spider Crab


this one can be left to your imagination.


Eels~


I wonder what this fella was trying to say before being brutally killed for men's feeding pleasure

seaweed soup

taufu
-----

I have the Mental age of an Infant? WTH??

You love to get pampered, take lots of naps, and eat mashed bananas. Okay, we’re only speculating on the mashed bananas.

great~ Now I Ping is never gonna let this up (added with my fave apple BB Busicuit)
- yips-


stomped by Yi Ping at 1:09 AM

9 c|ixs:

Blogger Shea Speare ranted...

Wah! That bali place. I eaten there before. Just along the Gurney right? Me and my family eaten for RM500! Hahaha. The most expensive dinner i ever eaten.

2:48 AM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

the irony of the whole thing is...
I didn't have any seafood there! Had chicken and taufu and all... nothing underwater except for the seaweed.
=P not much of a seafood fan. Sotongs, Pari's and Cod Fish are exceptional

2:51 AM  
Blogger wonderbunny ranted...

both comments at 2am?? OI, better go sleep la. hahaha.

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

Ei ello... Penguin and dolphin cannot be eaten larr...

12:35 PM  
Blogger Shea Speare ranted...

I wish I can eat penguin. Me and ping chatting what, erlynda. Cannot meh?

4:17 PM  
Blogger wonderbunny ranted...

hahaha. i din say cannot oso. :P btw, the dog is sooooo CUTE... *cubit-cubit-cubit*

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

Hahaha. What kind of breed is that dog? I damn love that dog. A girl or a guy?

7:15 PM  
Blogger nuclear ranted...

food again..ahaha!!!but i love food..so post up more food..hiak hiak..ehehhe....

11:26 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

yips >> shea
it's a male pekingese. damn horny I tell you... always being mushy around us ladies...

yips >> erlz
cannot la... I'm usually online at night only. busy being a lazy bum in the mornings

yips >> mich
sure thing mich... more food will be posted up... when I get the chance to eat.

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



WHO's WHO?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called 29.08.06. Make your own badge here.
QUICK QUILL



SPREAD THE LOVE!




TRANSLATIONS

CHINESE
KOREAN
SPANISH
FRENCH
ITALIAN
JAPANESE


READ 'EM




Ang Gu Gu
Sixth Seal


CIRCLE OF BLOGGERS






















































Jeeva

Yien Yee

Oon-Yow

Agnes

Ming Zi

Daniel Ho

Hit the Jackpot?

CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF US




EPISODIC MEMORIES

The whether today is congruent to the mood I was i...
The delayed post of yet another food affairdated b...
This is suppose to be posted up 2 weeks ago..Durin...
The Pings LOVE LAKSA!! Asam laksa.. It's definatel...
HEAVENLY CHOCOLATE CAKEOn Wednesday, I was invited...
Haven't been updating for quite sometime..Not real...
I've been really slacking off on things once I hit...
The Pings will be on HIATUS until further noticeIP...
Exam is finally over!!YipYip Hurray!!We went for l...
As to celebrate Feli's last paper, we went out for...


ARCHIVES

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007


CREDITS

Layout by: adventchild
Header/Banner by: adventchild
Music hosted by: Yi Ping
Bloghost: Blogger


POWERED BY