<body> <body>

Saturday, September 30, 2006

there's no place in KL that Yips and I Ping can't reach

The Pings LOVE LAKSA!! Asam laksa.. It's definately our favourite..was craving for laksa since I came back to Penang. Finally, I had the chance to eat my all time favourite in Air Itam..Just oppsite the Air Itam market...


The 'killer' RM2.20 laksa..

I can never have enough of this laksa..I'm so addicted to it!so gonna miss this laksa when i go back to KL next week...I will miss u laksa!
-I Ping-

stomped by Yi Ping at 2:32 AM



WHO's WHO?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called 29.08.06. Make your own badge here.
QUICK QUILL



SPREAD THE LOVE!




TRANSLATIONS

CHINESE
KOREAN
SPANISH
FRENCH
ITALIAN
JAPANESE


READ 'EM




Ang Gu Gu
Sixth Seal


CIRCLE OF BLOGGERS






















































Jeeva

Yien Yee

Oon-Yow

Agnes

Ming Zi

Daniel Ho

Hit the Jackpot?

CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF US




EPISODIC MEMORIES

HEAVENLY CHOCOLATE CAKEOn Wednesday, I was invited...
Haven't been updating for quite sometime..Not real...
I've been really slacking off on things once I hit...
The Pings will be on HIATUS until further noticeIP...
Exam is finally over!!YipYip Hurray!!We went for l...
As to celebrate Feli's last paper, we went out for...
I came across this from one of Kenny Sia's previou...
*Grunt grunt*Sushi King Membership Promobut a very...
the mood in AE1 seems kind of dreary since it is a...
Vote for BPsych's Hottest New Coupleaustin *heart*...


ARCHIVES

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007


CREDITS

Layout by: adventchild
Header/Banner by: adventchild
Music hosted by: Yi Ping
Bloghost: Blogger


POWERED BY