<body> <body>

Saturday, September 30, 2006

there's no place in KL that Yips and I Ping can't reach

The delayed post of yet another food affair
dated back : 27 September 2006
venue: Red Bean in Wai Sek Kai/Chai Leng Park (the street where they sell food at night)
Present were: Mich, Erlz, Hoi Veon and I
Free Image Hosting at <a href=
mich dressed up for the occasion?
Left and Right Steamboat
Free Image Hosting at <a href=
(click for larger version)

Free Image Hosting at <a href=
going
Free Image Hosting at <a href=
gone!

the colourful cups

look what they used for our fondue dipping- Aromatheraphy kit?
We waited for Joe for about 1 hour plus for her to leave from work. So while waiting we had second helpings to desert and fried stuff.

mango ice-blended soya custard- the soya custard is in fact hidden beneath the ice.

red bean ice-blended soy juice with soya custard

fried sui kao. wert ler... only give three. Some more such a small portion

yam samosa. which I loved! Dumpling with yam fillings.

three pieces of curry roll. They added the one piece of cucumber so the dish don't look so empty and kesian

Erlz the Mushroom trying on Mich's dad's Gadget
picture taken at this angle really don't flatter my facial features
(pic taken by Erlz)
blogger at work (pic taken by Erlz)
After Red Bean, we walked around Chai Leng Park till Mich and Erlz had to leave. It was still early for dinner and Joe is still nowhere in sight.
Wanted to just skip on the parking ticket only to see two saman policewomen riding past us. *shudder* tai kat lai si. I almost jinxed myself.
Walked around till about 6.30p.m. and decided to just wait for Joe in the lok lok stall. Saw Mich and Lynda walking towards us when they were supposed to be on their way home half an hour ago. Apparently Erlz's car couldn't start up and she had to call her dad who was working nearby to fix it. According to Erlz it's because the car has a soul that is connected to the real owner Alyssa (she didn't curi the car la... It's her sister). now her sister is in UK probably the car is having a nervous breakdown... 0.O
We ordered Leng Chee Kang in the meantime.
The lok lok auntie kept on ushering us to grab food as we were the only customers at that time.
Mich had to follow her mum back and so did Erlz. I wonder what has happened to the car now.
After Joe arrived, we wasted no time.

I love sotongs!
After food, we had nowhere to go so we hung in the car in front of Joe's house and chatted all along. It was until we felt quite heaty and stuffy we decided to hang out in Joe's living room instead. ala... should've said earlier ma...
got ice pop asam boey flavour to eat some more...(pic taken by Hoi Veon)
even HV also cannot resist.
plan to ceruk tokun on saturday cancelled because Joe insisted on Bukit Merah. Erlz, Stooi & co. is having STPM soon so they're stressing themselves out they've all gotten skinnier! Everybody else is just too lazy. Am I the only one feeling sporty these days?
-yips-

p.s.: My DropShot host failed on me. I think I burst the limit already. It won't upload any pictures. That explains the uneven sizes of some picz. Damn it's 5.17a.m. already! Time for bed!


stomped by Yi Ping at 3:57 AM

11 c|ixs:

Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

I got very confused now who is Ping and Yips. Very confused. And I didn't know you stay in Bukit Mertajam and you know Keang Jo as well.

2:22 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

hahaha okok let me clear the air.
first of all, me (Yi Ping/Yips) and I Ping(my room mate) shared the same account. We logged in using "Pings" to post in this blog. Then I found out the option to add contributors, so I added myself as "Crimson Rose".
So most of the time, I'll be posting as Crimson Rose and I Ping will be posting as Pings.
see... it's not so complicated after all ;p
I stay near Raja Uda and I know Keang Jo through Seok Theng.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

And I Ping on the other hand: lives in Penang (island).

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

Love the fondue.... Yips wanna try doing your own fondue?

3:43 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

Use Hershey's Chocolate syrup...
;p and have lots and lots of strawberries! *heart*

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

Hershey's ohhhhh k. I was thinking of cadburry ^ ^ Ok set we try and hopefully it turn out alright (._.) We go cameron highlands to get the strawberries ! There sweeter =P

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

I cannot imagine how much capacity can Penang people's stomach can hold. Yet, not many people are fat. Hahaha.

There are two Pings is it? Ohhh. So many Pings. Later got Cui and then, later Hong. Hahaha.

Kondensasi and peleburan.

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

ok i'm totally lost...

5:45 AM  
Blogger minkymouse ranted...

ahahah..nice post yiping~!
v well done..
x cuse me~!! T-T
plan is not cancelled bcos i insisted on bkt merah ~
is is...earlier i told both d..i have sense that it wont work..due to sense perangai hoi veon yg kadang kala hangat2 tahi ayam..shh..(hope she dont see this)LOL...and i tot it is working d..called hoi veon ,she said no news...=.='' SEE..

5:05 PM  
Blogger YvoNne ranted...

Haha...first of all..letme clear this...the one facing STPM are getting skinnier?/ LoL...mayb to others not Stooi...Stooi is getting fattr n fatter....sigh..cut the crap...Ping...i wanna have the fondue too..so yummy...but..sigh..time is too short la..mayb after stpm i'll find u...then we make our own fondue..wat u think girl?

7:36 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

yips >> Joe
first of all: thanks for the compliment.
secondly: where's your lok lok version?
HV was supposed to be the planner eh. kot kot she's lazy to wake up early so just summarize it up : No News. =p
yips >> stooi
eh gurl... I was particularly mentioning you la... YOu lost weight especially on your face- as I am facing the exact opposite. Fondue? Kita buat kat rumah la cheaper. you produce the fruits I produce sauce okie? (",)
yips >> sheaspeare
You'd be amazed of how much we can EAT! we're lucky we're blessed with high metabolism!

12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



WHO's WHO?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called 29.08.06. Make your own badge here.
QUICK QUILL



SPREAD THE LOVE!




TRANSLATIONS

CHINESE
KOREAN
SPANISH
FRENCH
ITALIAN
JAPANESE


READ 'EM




Ang Gu Gu
Sixth Seal


CIRCLE OF BLOGGERS






















































Jeeva

Yien Yee

Oon-Yow

Agnes

Ming Zi

Daniel Ho

Hit the Jackpot?

CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF US




EPISODIC MEMORIES

This is suppose to be posted up 2 weeks ago..Durin...
The Pings LOVE LAKSA!! Asam laksa.. It's definatel...
HEAVENLY CHOCOLATE CAKEOn Wednesday, I was invited...
Haven't been updating for quite sometime..Not real...
I've been really slacking off on things once I hit...
The Pings will be on HIATUS until further noticeIP...
Exam is finally over!!YipYip Hurray!!We went for l...
As to celebrate Feli's last paper, we went out for...
I came across this from one of Kenny Sia's previou...
*Grunt grunt*Sushi King Membership Promobut a very...


ARCHIVES

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007


CREDITS

Layout by: adventchild
Header/Banner by: adventchild
Music hosted by: Yi Ping
Bloghost: Blogger


POWERED BY