<body> <body>

Saturday, September 30, 2006

there's no place in KL that Yips and I Ping can't reach

This is suppose to be posted up 2 weeks ago..During the first week of sem break..But due to procastination, which I am good at..I finally gonna post it up today..Hehe...As i promised Beng, I cooked for him dinner. Suppose to cook some dish with vege and rice but ended up cooking pasta and potato salad. Easy and Fast mer.. It was my first attempt in making potato salad..Let's see how it turn out to be.. :P

Spirals with many types of 'balls' (fish balls, sotong balls, meat balls, etc) and egg.

Look..Beng is trying out my cooking..
He did not give me any response for a while..thinking that he might have fainted due to the cacated cooking, my heart beat almost stopped.
That was when he............JENG JENG JENG!!~!

Hehe...PASS!!Fuh...lega rasanya.. :)

Potato salad..
Consist of Potato, cucumber and eggs!
Overall : Potato was boiled too long causing it to be too soft, cucumber was too much, eggs was extremely alot!imagine 4 eggs for that much for potato. All I can taste in the potato salad is egg:(
I would say I fail in my first attempt of making potato salad..But it will not stop me from trying..Worst come to worst Beng will have to swallow all those un-makan-able food lo..hehe
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reading good reviews from various food blog, Beng and I tried this Thai food opposite of LDP highway in Damansara Utama, Vicchuda Restaurant.
It's a must to have tomyam when we go for Thai food..
Chicken Tomyam
Tomyam wasn't that nice. I prefer the tomyam in Thai Nudle. This tomyam is not spicy and tasteless!!
Kerabu sotong
*Beng didn't know what is kerabu. Hehe. How cute!*
Kerabu suppose to consist of mango n stuff rite?But this restaurant serves kerabu with mainly onions, serai & tomato!
Udang masak pedas..
For desert, we had ABC..
Look at what they put inside..
All those colorful & tasteless small tiny balls.
Where is my atapchi? And jelly? :(
And their syrup is not syrup.
It's syrup mixed with milk = BANDUNG!! *pengsan*
The bill came up to Rm18. I would say it is cheap for Kl pricing!
Actually it's Rm18 because I think they forget to include the ABC. Hehe..
-I Ping-

stomped by Yi Ping at 2:43 AM



WHO's WHO?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called 29.08.06. Make your own badge here.
QUICK QUILL



SPREAD THE LOVE!




TRANSLATIONS

CHINESE
KOREAN
SPANISH
FRENCH
ITALIAN
JAPANESE


READ 'EM




Ang Gu Gu
Sixth Seal


CIRCLE OF BLOGGERS






















































Jeeva

Yien Yee

Oon-Yow

Agnes

Ming Zi

Daniel Ho

Hit the Jackpot?

CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF US




EPISODIC MEMORIES

The Pings LOVE LAKSA!! Asam laksa.. It's definatel...
HEAVENLY CHOCOLATE CAKEOn Wednesday, I was invited...
Haven't been updating for quite sometime..Not real...
I've been really slacking off on things once I hit...
The Pings will be on HIATUS until further noticeIP...
Exam is finally over!!YipYip Hurray!!We went for l...
As to celebrate Feli's last paper, we went out for...
I came across this from one of Kenny Sia's previou...
*Grunt grunt*Sushi King Membership Promobut a very...
the mood in AE1 seems kind of dreary since it is a...


ARCHIVES

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007


CREDITS

Layout by: adventchild
Header/Banner by: adventchild
Music hosted by: Yi Ping
Bloghost: Blogger


POWERED BY