<body> <body>

Monday, October 02, 2006

there's no place in KL that Yips and I Ping can't reach

The whether today is congruent to the mood I was in.
Dreary and grumpy.
Rooftops anyone? Everybody scream you're heart out
i like the cloud formation which looked wave-like
why does this picture remind me of an antelope?
uh...
I WANNA SPREAD MY WINGS AND FLY

this is me. being incredibly random.
-yips-

stomped by Yi Ping at 12:07 AM

9 c|ixs:

Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

Admire your phtography skills there good pictures. Really random huh.. ^ ^

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

I see some awesome looking clouds!!!

Oh ya, bila balik KL? Rindu lah :p

Nah... just asking coz I was wondering if you could help "tapau" some cheap DVDs.

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

Kingsley arr kingsley DVD's here are actually the same price as penang you know... I just found out the other day and you can get DVD 9 here cheaper than there trust me on this. But unless you want the DVD to be from Penang larr...

1:27 AM  
Blogger Shea Speare ranted...

When you going back KL?

1:54 AM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

yips >> aaronC : thanks!

yips >> Hopeless Romantic : tapau DVD? Come down here la make your own selection

yips >> aaronC : as cheap as rm3/rm4? tell me where tell me where

yips >> Sheaspeare : I'll be going back to KL this friday. Too bad I won't be here when you're touching down in Penang. Budden no worries... we can all meet up with Franz n co. during Raya break!

2:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

RM3, RM4 SURE NO PROBLEM ! Free also got !

12:36 PM  
Blogger Shea Speare ranted...

Aiya. Hahaha. Ok. We will meet up during Raya time.

4:18 PM  
Blogger Yi Ping ranted...

yips >> aaronC: free?? from your collection izzit?

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous ranted...

Haha i burn for u larr =P Told u can get free...

1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



WHO's WHO?

My Photo
Name:
Location: Malaysia


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called 29.08.06. Make your own badge here.
QUICK QUILL



SPREAD THE LOVE!




TRANSLATIONS

CHINESE
KOREAN
SPANISH
FRENCH
ITALIAN
JAPANESE


READ 'EM




Ang Gu Gu
Sixth Seal


CIRCLE OF BLOGGERS






















































Jeeva

Yien Yee

Oon-Yow

Agnes

Ming Zi

Daniel Ho

Hit the Jackpot?

CAN"T GET ENOUGH OF US




EPISODIC MEMORIES

The delayed post of yet another food affairdated b...
This is suppose to be posted up 2 weeks ago..Durin...
The Pings LOVE LAKSA!! Asam laksa.. It's definatel...
HEAVENLY CHOCOLATE CAKEOn Wednesday, I was invited...
Haven't been updating for quite sometime..Not real...
I've been really slacking off on things once I hit...
The Pings will be on HIATUS until further noticeIP...
Exam is finally over!!YipYip Hurray!!We went for l...
As to celebrate Feli's last paper, we went out for...
I came across this from one of Kenny Sia's previou...


ARCHIVES

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007


CREDITS

Layout by: adventchild
Header/Banner by: adventchild
Music hosted by: Yi Ping
Bloghost: Blogger


POWERED BY